Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 12.1.X, 14.0.X, 15.0.X, 16.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Linux] Placing and connecting properties to Lerp Node causes ShaderGraph window to break
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ShaderGraphET.zip"
2. In Project window, open Assets/Bug.shadergraph
3. In ShaderGraph window, from the blackboard, drag the "Color01" property to the graph and connect it to the Lerp node's "A" input
4. In ShaderGraph window, from the blackboard, drag the "Color02" property to the graph and connect it to the Lerp node's "B" input
Expected result: The ShaderGraph window updates without issue
Actual result: The ShaderGraph window is broken
Reproducible with: 12.1.11 (2021.3.25f1), 14.0.7 (2022.2.19f1), 15.0.5 (2023.1.0b16), 16.0.1 (2023.2.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 10.10.1 (2020.3.48f1), 12.1.11 (2021.3.24f1)
Reproduced on: Ubuntu 20.04
Could not reproduce on: Mac OS 12.4
1. Likely incorrect First Affected Version since reproducing the issue from 2020.3 to 2021.3 is really inconsistent
2. Switching to another Unity tab and back to ShaderGraph, or closing and reopening the graph fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first