Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux] "Open by File Extension" doesn't work
1) Create a new project
2) Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools
3) Set the External Script Editor to Open by file extension
4) Create a new script or surface shader
5) Try double clicking either (or using Compile and Show Code on Surface Shader)
Expected: If an app has already been set by default, the script is opened in it. If not, you're asked how to open this (Reproduced both behaviors in Win 10)
Actual: Nothing happens
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected