Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux] "Open by File Extension" doesn't work
1) Create a new project
2) Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools
3) Set the External Script Editor to Open by file extension
4) Create a new script or surface shader
5) Try double clicking either (or using Compile and Show Code on Surface Shader)
Expected: If an app has already been set by default, the script is opened in it. If not, you're asked how to open this (Reproduced both behaviors in Win 10)
Actual: Nothing happens
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website