Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Most special MenuItem shortcuts show incorrect hotkey mapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1182428test.zip'
2. Click on the 'Test' option on the Taskbar and notice the hotkeys that are mapped to different MenuItems
Expected results: All of the hotkey shortcuts show correct mapping
Actual results: Only F1-12 shows correct mapping
Reproducible in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Could not test with 2017.4 since apart from F1-12 the other shortcuts were not introduced yet
Not reproducible on Windows
- All of the special hotkey shortcuts work both on Windows and Linux, but the Editor has to be focused on nothing because it coincides with existent built-in shortcuts.
- Link to the specific documentation page: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/MenuItem.html
- PGUP does not show any hotkey shortcut at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property