Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Most special MenuItem shortcuts show incorrect hotkey mapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1182428test.zip'
2. Click on the 'Test' option on the Taskbar and notice the hotkeys that are mapped to different MenuItems
Expected results: All of the hotkey shortcuts show correct mapping
Actual results: Only F1-12 shows correct mapping
Reproducible in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Could not test with 2017.4 since apart from F1-12 the other shortcuts were not introduced yet
Not reproducible on Windows
- All of the special hotkey shortcuts work both on Windows and Linux, but the Editor has to be focused on nothing because it coincides with existent built-in shortcuts.
- Link to the specific documentation page: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/MenuItem.html
- PGUP does not show any hotkey shortcut at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function