Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Most special MenuItem shortcuts show incorrect hotkey mapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1182428test.zip'
2. Click on the 'Test' option on the Taskbar and notice the hotkeys that are mapped to different MenuItems
Expected results: All of the hotkey shortcuts show correct mapping
Actual results: Only F1-12 shows correct mapping
Reproducible in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Could not test with 2017.4 since apart from F1-12 the other shortcuts were not introduced yet
Not reproducible on Windows
- All of the special hotkey shortcuts work both on Windows and Linux, but the Editor has to be focused on nothing because it coincides with existent built-in shortcuts.
- Link to the specific documentation page: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/MenuItem.html
- PGUP does not show any hotkey shortcut at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP