Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a14
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Keyboard] Dead keys are not reported in new input system
Dead keys are not reported as being pressed on linux in the new input system.
1. Download Linux_Build_x64.zip and extract
2. Open a terminal and run: setxkbmap -layout us -variant intl (To switch back: setxkbmap -layout us)
3. Run Test.x86_64
4. Press any dead key like: `
5. Observe the key is not reported.
If you boot into windows and download/try Windows_Build_x64 with the us international keyboard you will see that dead keys are reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version