Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a14
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Keyboard] Dead keys are not reported in new input system
Dead keys are not reported as being pressed on linux in the new input system.
1. Download Linux_Build_x64.zip and extract
2. Open a terminal and run: setxkbmap -layout us -variant intl (To switch back: setxkbmap -layout us)
3. Run Test.x86_64
4. Press any dead key like: `
5. Observe the key is not reported.
If you boot into windows and download/try Windows_Build_x64 with the us international keyboard you will see that dead keys are reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released