Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[InputSystem] Mouse button clicks interpreted as vertical scrollwheel inputs on Linux build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (InputCase.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Press Ctrl+B to build the project
4. In the player scroll up
5. Press the right mouse button several times
6. Observe the displayed "Scroll Value"
Expected result: the scroll value doesn't change
Actual result: the scroll value is incrementally going up or down with every mouse click
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1 (Input system 0.9.1-preview, 1.0.0), 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a8 (Input system 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3)
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.22f1 (Input system 0.9.0-preview), 2018.4.32f1 (Input system 0.2.1-preview) (Build fails due to compiler errors)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Issue present when clicking the left, right or middle mouse buttons
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source