Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Hard crash when resizing the Editor window while a project is building
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'New Unity Project (5).zip'
2. Build the project and while building, double-click the top of the Editor to resize/maximize it (it takes a couple of tries)
Expected result: Editor resizes and maximizes accordingly
Actual result: Editor crashes without a stack trace or Bug Reporter window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a4
Note: Resizing the Editor while a project is building results in a very glitchy looking Editor, which could be an issue of its own.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Linux editor no longer crashes when resized during a player build.