Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Hard crash when resizing the Editor window while a project is building
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'New Unity Project (5).zip'
2. Build the project and while building, double-click the top of the Editor to resize/maximize it (it takes a couple of tries)
Expected result: Editor resizes and maximizes accordingly
Actual result: Editor crashes without a stack trace or Bug Reporter window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a4
Note: Resizing the Editor while a project is building results in a very glitchy looking Editor, which could be an issue of its own.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader