Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Hard crash when resizing the Editor window while a project is building
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'New Unity Project (5).zip'
2. Build the project and while building, double-click the top of the Editor to resize/maximize it (it takes a couple of tries)
Expected result: Editor resizes and maximizes accordingly
Actual result: Editor crashes without a stack trace or Bug Reporter window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a4
Note: Resizing the Editor while a project is building results in a very glitchy looking Editor, which could be an issue of its own.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows