Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Hard crash when resizing the Editor window while a project is building
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'New Unity Project (5).zip'
2. Build the project and while building, double-click the top of the Editor to resize/maximize it (it takes a couple of tries)
Expected result: Editor resizes and maximizes accordingly
Actual result: Editor crashes without a stack trace or Bug Reporter window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a4
Note: Resizing the Editor while a project is building results in a very glitchy looking Editor, which could be an issue of its own.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once