Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Linux] Editor is much darker if Linear Color Space is used instead of Gamma
1) Create a new project
2) Open Player Settings -> Other Settings
3) Change Color Space from Gamma to Linear
Expected: No change
Actual: Most of editor (except Scene View and few small spots) go extremely dark
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced in 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build