Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Linux] Editor is much darker if Linear Color Space is used instead of Gamma
1) Create a new project
2) Open Player Settings -> Other Settings
3) Change Color Space from Gamma to Linear
Expected: No change
Actual: Most of editor (except Scene View and few small spots) go extremely dark
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced in 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.7f1
May 23, 2019 01:33
Occurs for me on Intel graphics and NVIDIA Optimus, but does not occur on my fully NVIDIA desktop. Only occurs on OpenGLCore, not Vulkan. However, Vulkan has some crashes preventing me from using it in the editor.
Mar 27, 2019 12:42
Also the Scene View and the Game View are extremely dark (since 2018.3.5 AFAIK, i've not tested those views on previous version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (2020.1.X):
Resolving as postponed because this is an Intel driver bug. It should be fixed in a future driver version.