Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Editor crashes when resizing window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Switch the editor to windowed mode.
3) Resize the editor window to a point where only a thin line is visible on the screen.
- Repeat this process until Unity crashes.
*Note: when the editor window becomes small, various error messages show up in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices