Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Editor crashes when resizing window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Switch the editor to windowed mode.
3) Resize the editor window to a point where only a thin line is visible on the screen.
- Repeat this process until Unity crashes.
*Note: when the editor window becomes small, various error messages show up in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used