Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Editor crash on loading project with Vulkan API active
Steps to reproduce:
* Create new "3D Core" project
* Open Project Settings (Edit/Project Settings)
* Go to "Player" tab
* In "Other Settings" section:
** Disable "Auto Graphics API for Linux"
** Move "Vulkan" to the top of the list
* When prompted, restart the editor to apply API change
Result : Editor crash silently when reopening the project or trying to open it again later.
Expected : The editor should just open the project and work.
* Reproductible with all render pipelines (including built-in)
* Does not reproduce with: 2022.2.0b16, 2022.1.23f1, 2021.3.14f1
* Reproduces with: 2023.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
User machine's Nvidia driver is not installed properly. Does not seem to repro on other machines.