Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Linux Editor] Building Progressive Lightmapper crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project attached by the user
2. Enter "scene" scene.
3. In Lightning Window under Scene tab, uncheck "Auto Generate"
4. Under "Lightmapping Settings" set Lightmapper field to "Progressive (Preview)"
5. Click "Generate Lighting"
Result: Unity crashes
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8
Note: editor log doesn't contain a stack trace, just some lines about the lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)