Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Linux Editor] Building Progressive Lightmapper crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project attached by the user
2. Enter "scene" scene.
3. In Lightning Window under Scene tab, uncheck "Auto Generate"
4. Under "Lightmapping Settings" set Lightmapper field to "Progressive (Preview)"
5. Click "Generate Lighting"
Result: Unity crashes
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8
Note: editor log doesn't contain a stack trace, just some lines about the lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default