Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Linux Editor] Building Progressive Lightmapper crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project attached by the user
2. Enter "scene" scene.
3. In Lightning Window under Scene tab, uncheck "Auto Generate"
4. Under "Lightmapping Settings" set Lightmapper field to "Progressive (Preview)"
5. Click "Generate Lighting"
Result: Unity crashes
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8
Note: editor log doesn't contain a stack trace, just some lines about the lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses