Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Linux Editor] Building Progressive Lightmapper crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project attached by the user
2. Enter "scene" scene.
3. In Lightning Window under Scene tab, uncheck "Auto Generate"
4. Under "Lightmapping Settings" set Lightmapper field to "Progressive (Preview)"
5. Click "Generate Lighting"
Result: Unity crashes
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8
Note: editor log doesn't contain a stack trace, just some lines about the lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs