Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Linux Editor] Building Progressive Lightmapper crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project attached by the user
2. Enter "scene" scene.
3. In Lightning Window under Scene tab, uncheck "Auto Generate"
4. Under "Lightmapping Settings" set Lightmapper field to "Progressive (Preview)"
5. Click "Generate Lighting"
Result: Unity crashes
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8
Note: editor log doesn't contain a stack trace, just some lines about the lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted