Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Assets menu items grey out after calling out the menu in Project window with right click.
Most items in the Asset menu grey out after right-clicking and calling out the menu in Project window/tab.
To solve this, right-click in the Project window again and use "Import Package -> Custom Package..." then choose a package to import, or re-launch the project.
1. Create a new project
2. Click on the Asset menu item. Everything should be available.
3. Right click in the Project window to call out the menu.
4. Open the Asset menu in the menu bar again and observe
5. Right-click in the Project window/tab and choose to import a custom package
6. Open Asset menu in the menu bar again.
Expected: Asset menu items are available.
Actual: Asset menu items grey out after right click in the Project window.
Note: this bug may be related to 1069004
Happens to: Trunk build (2019.1.0a1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting