Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] DisplayInfo.WorkArea excludes the Top Bar area for Secondary screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "desktop-move-window-sample-main.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run
4. Press the ESC key
5. Move the Player window to the secondary screen
6. Press the "Snap to top left" button
Expected results: The player window snaps to the top corner of the screen
Actual results: The player window snaps under the excluded area which would be used for the Linux Top Bar if the screen was a Primary one
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Couldn't test with older versions as MoveWindowAPI was introduced in 2021.2.0a16
1. Tested with a 4K Primary display and a 1080p secondary display
2. The reported area statistic also reflects the fact 54px are excluded from the WorkArea height on a 1080p secondary screen
3. The issue occurs regardless of resolution scaling applied
4. The Player window can be moved to the excluded area manually and docked in the top left corner that way
5. Tested on Ubuntu 20.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker