Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Linux: Crash in UnityEngine.Input.GetJoystickNames when controllers with comma in name are plugged in
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Connect a joystick with a comma in its name (example: Nintendo or Hori peripherals)
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2018.1.5f1
Not reproduced in Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Dec 26, 2018 01:52
Please backport. Hope this is the same issue why I can't (crash) play Overcooked 2 (Unity) and Ultimate Chicken horse (Unity) on Linux/SteamOS with two DS4 controllers over bluetooth. As a comparison, Rocket League (Unreal) works perfectly, Portal 2 (Source) works perfectly.
Dec 06, 2018 04:58
Can this be fixed on the v2017 LTS branch please?
v2017.4.16f1 still crashes with this issue.
Sep 14, 2018 20:43
This forum thread has users give their examples of this crash: