Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
[Android] Android SDK Build-Tools newest version location can fail
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure Android SDK Build-Tools versions 28.0.2 and 28.0.3 are installed
2. Download the originally attached project 'testbuild.zip'
3. Open up a terminal and execute this command:
"<path_to_Editor>/Unity -batchmode -projectPath <path_to_Project>/testbuild -executeMethod MyEditorScript.PerformBuild -logFile - -quit"
Expected results: Build finishes, .apk is built
Actual results: Build fails with 'UnityException: Failed to update Android SDK.' error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1
- You can install different SDK Build-Tools versions through Android Studio's SDK manager
- Only reproduces in certain circumstances when the order of installed Build-Tools versions is exactly what is needed
- Installing 28.0.2, 28.0.3 and 29.0.1 will demonstrate the bug with a high probability (Unity will choose the 28.x versions 2/3rds of the time).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute