Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux] 2018.1.0b13 Cannot connect to Unity Package Manager local server while on a closed network
Machine having local network access but no global internet access cannot connect to Packman Server.
Alternative OS reproduction:
(alt repro 1) If on WindowsOS, the user can introduce 100% packet loss which will generate this issue as well.
(alt repro 2) If on WindowsOS, using a closed network (user is connected to a wifi router that is disconnected from the network)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position