Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Linux] 2018.1.0b13 Cannot connect to Unity Package Manager local server while on a closed network
Machine having local network access but no global internet access cannot connect to Packman Server.
Alternative OS reproduction:
(alt repro 1) If on WindowsOS, the user can introduce 100% packet loss which will generate this issue as well.
(alt repro 2) If on WindowsOS, using a closed network (user is connected to a wifi router that is disconnected from the network)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object