Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Link to the corresponding shader is not shown when "Undefined Queue" error is displayed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open the Console window.
3. Right mouse click the "Assets" folder in the Project window and select "Reimport All".
4. Notice "Undefined Queue" error messages in the console window.
Actual behavior: there is no name of the corresponding shader, that gives this error message. Double mouse click on this error gives no response.
Expected behavior: link to the shader, that gives this error would be useful.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view