Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Link to the corresponding shader is not shown when "Undefined Queue" error is displayed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open the Console window.
3. Right mouse click the "Assets" folder in the Project window and select "Reimport All".
4. Notice "Undefined Queue" error messages in the console window.
Actual behavior: there is no name of the corresponding shader, that gives this error message. Double mouse click on this error gives no response.
Expected behavior: link to the shader, that gives this error would be useful.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View