Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Link to the corresponding shader is not shown when "Undefined Queue" error is displayed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open the Console window.
3. Right mouse click the "Assets" folder in the Project window and select "Reimport All".
4. Notice "Undefined Queue" error messages in the console window.
Actual behavior: there is no name of the corresponding shader, that gives this error message. Double mouse click on this error gives no response.
Expected behavior: link to the shader, that gives this error would be useful.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform