Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Link to the corresponding shader is not shown when "Undefined Queue" error is displayed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open the Console window.
3. Right mouse click the "Assets" folder in the Project window and select "Reimport All".
4. Notice "Undefined Queue" error messages in the console window.
Actual behavior: there is no name of the corresponding shader, that gives this error message. Double mouse click on this error gives no response.
Expected behavior: link to the shader, that gives this error would be useful.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button