Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Link to the corresponding shader is not shown when "Undefined Queue" error is displayed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open the Console window.
3. Right mouse click the "Assets" folder in the Project window and select "Reimport All".
4. Notice "Undefined Queue" error messages in the console window.
Actual behavior: there is no name of the corresponding shader, that gives this error message. Double mouse click on this error gives no response.
Expected behavior: link to the shader, that gives this error would be useful.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown