Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Renderer components of a prefab appears in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select "Fixed Prefab"
3. Notice that only the line renderer appears in the preview
4. Select "Bugged Prefab"
5. Notice that only the sprite appears in preview and the line renderer appears in scene view
Expected result: When a prefab with line renderer on top of the components list is selected, line renderer should not render in scene view, both prefabs selected should display a sprite together with a line renderer in preview window.
Actual result: "Fixed Prefab" displays only the line while "Bugged Prefab" displays only the sprite in the preview window. "Bugged Prefab" selected displays the line in the scene window as well.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5p1
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing