Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Renderer components of a prefab appears in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select "Fixed Prefab"
3. Notice that only the line renderer appears in the preview
4. Select "Bugged Prefab"
5. Notice that only the sprite appears in preview and the line renderer appears in scene view
Expected result: When a prefab with line renderer on top of the components list is selected, line renderer should not render in scene view, both prefabs selected should display a sprite together with a line renderer in preview window.
Actual result: "Fixed Prefab" displays only the line while "Bugged Prefab" displays only the sprite in the preview window. "Bugged Prefab" selected displays the line in the scene window as well.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5p1
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs