Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Renderer components of a prefab appears in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select "Fixed Prefab"
3. Notice that only the line renderer appears in the preview
4. Select "Bugged Prefab"
5. Notice that only the sprite appears in preview and the line renderer appears in scene view
Expected result: When a prefab with line renderer on top of the components list is selected, line renderer should not render in scene view, both prefabs selected should display a sprite together with a line renderer in preview window.
Actual result: "Fixed Prefab" displays only the line while "Bugged Prefab" displays only the sprite in the preview window. "Bugged Prefab" selected displays the line in the scene window as well.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5p1
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac