Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Custom LineRenderer animation vertexes are inverted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'LineRendererTest' scene
3. Press Play
4. Observe how LineRenderer works
LineRender vertexes invert, which is not supposed to happen
User is using a custom script to create his own LineRenderer animations and vertexes
More information about this issue: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/linerenderer-animates-something-strange-in-unity-5-5-0b2.431219/
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown