Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Templates] Line Endings for New Scripts are set to Windows by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Line Endings for New Scripts setting in the Editor tab of Project Settings will be set to Windows by default. It should be set to OSNative by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. Inspect the Line Endings for New Scripts setting
The option is set to OSNative.
The option is set to Windows.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.0a1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform