Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Templates] Line Endings for New Scripts are set to Windows by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Line Endings for New Scripts setting in the Editor tab of Project Settings will be set to Windows by default. It should be set to OSNative by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. Inspect the Line Endings for New Scripts setting
The option is set to OSNative.
The option is set to Windows.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.0a1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build