Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[Templates] Line Endings for New Scripts are set to Windows by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Line Endings for New Scripts setting in the Editor tab of Project Settings will be set to Windows by default. It should be set to OSNative by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. Inspect the Line Endings for New Scripts setting
The option is set to OSNative.
The option is set to Windows.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.0a1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules