Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Lights] Particle bounce GI changes don't update until the scene is restarted
- Open SampleScene from the attached project
- Select the Point Light in the scene and drag its indirect multiplier
- Observe how only the point light changes in the scene, but the particle point light (which is using the same light) remains unchanged.
- Save and reload the level
- Observe how both lights are showing the correct bounce light.
(video with repro steps attached)
- indirect light for particles was just enabled in 18.3, so technically not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors