Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Lights] Particle bounce GI changes don't update until the scene is restarted
- Open SampleScene from the attached project
- Select the Point Light in the scene and drag its indirect multiplier
- Observe how only the point light changes in the scene, but the particle point light (which is using the same light) remains unchanged.
- Save and reload the level
- Observe how both lights are showing the correct bounce light.
(video with repro steps attached)
- indirect light for particles was just enabled in 18.3, so technically not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define