Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Lights] Particle bounce GI changes don't update until the scene is restarted
- Open SampleScene from the attached project
- Select the Point Light in the scene and drag its indirect multiplier
- Observe how only the point light changes in the scene, but the particle point light (which is using the same light) remains unchanged.
- Save and reload the level
- Observe how both lights are showing the correct bounce light.
(video with repro steps attached)
- indirect light for particles was just enabled in 18.3, so technically not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"