Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Lights] Particle bounce GI changes don't update until the scene is restarted
- Open SampleScene from the attached project
- Select the Point Light in the scene and drag its indirect multiplier
- Observe how only the point light changes in the scene, but the particle point light (which is using the same light) remains unchanged.
- Save and reload the level
- Observe how both lights are showing the correct bounce light.
(video with repro steps attached)
- indirect light for particles was just enabled in 18.3, so technically not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash