Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Lights] Particle bounce GI changes don't update until the scene is restarted
- Open SampleScene from the attached project
- Select the Point Light in the scene and drag its indirect multiplier
- Observe how only the point light changes in the scene, but the particle point light (which is using the same light) remains unchanged.
- Save and reload the level
- Observe how both lights are showing the correct bounce light.
(video with repro steps attached)
- indirect light for particles was just enabled in 18.3, so technically not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build