Search Issue Tracker
[Collider2D] 2D Colliders on a prefab crashes when entering to Play mode
1. Download attached project "932576.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "BattleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully enters to the Play mode
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- Disabling 2D collider on Pentagon prefab under Prefabs folder doesn't cause a crash
- If you use "Instantiate(Prefab, new Vector3(x, y, 0), Quaternion.identity);" instead of "Instantiate(Prefab, new Vector3(x, y, 0), Quaternion.Euler(90, 0, 0));"
then no crash occurs.
- Stack trace is shared on comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first