Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[LightProbes] Light Probe Proxy Volume component causes the console to be stuck in an error loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project.
2. Begin interacting with the scene by selecting game objects, moving them around, and so on
3. Open the Console window.
4. Observe the Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'root1 >= -epsilon || root2 >= -epsilon || root3 >= -epsilon' error being outputted to the console continuously.
5. Select GymBlastDoorCirculationA object in the hierarchy and disable its Light Probe Proxy Volume component.
6. Notice that the Console is no longer outputting Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'root1 >= -epsilon || root2 >= -epsilon || root3 >= -epsilon' error continuously.
The issue was first observed in Unity 2017.1.2p4 (d597d0924185). Tested in 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab) and 2018.1.0b6 (2c4679632cfb). Was not able to reproduce the same issue from scratch in a new project using 2018.1.0b6 (2c4679632cfb).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta