Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[LightProbes] Light Probe Proxy Volume component causes the console to be stuck in an error loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project.
2. Begin interacting with the scene by selecting game objects, moving them around, and so on
3. Open the Console window.
4. Observe the Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'root1 >= -epsilon || root2 >= -epsilon || root3 >= -epsilon' error being outputted to the console continuously.
5. Select GymBlastDoorCirculationA object in the hierarchy and disable its Light Probe Proxy Volume component.
6. Notice that the Console is no longer outputting Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'root1 >= -epsilon || root2 >= -epsilon || root3 >= -epsilon' error continuously.
The issue was first observed in Unity 2017.1.2p4 (d597d0924185). Tested in 5.6.5p1 (b5fcd78dd1ab) and 2018.1.0b6 (2c4679632cfb). Was not able to reproduce the same issue from scratch in a new project using 2018.1.0b6 (2c4679632cfb).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes