Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[LightModule] Lights are not cleared when Stop() and Clear() are called.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Press the Space button to stop the particles
4. Observe how the particles are stopped and cleared, but the lights have remained.
Lights to be cleared when the particles are cleared.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5, new feature not available before 5.5
- Using both Stop() and Clear()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect