Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[LightModule] Lights are not cleared when Stop() and Clear() are called.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Press the Space button to stop the particles
4. Observe how the particles are stopped and cleared, but the lights have remained.
Lights to be cleared when the particles are cleared.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5, new feature not available before 5.5
- Using both Stop() and Clear()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable