Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[LightModule] Lights are not cleared when Stop() and Clear() are called.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Press the Space button to stop the particles
4. Observe how the particles are stopped and cleared, but the lights have remained.
Lights to be cleared when the particles are cleared.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5, new feature not available before 5.5
- Using both Stop() and Clear()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping