Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[LightModule] Lights are not cleared when Stop() and Clear() are called.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Press the Space button to stop the particles
4. Observe how the particles are stopped and cleared, but the lights have remained.
Lights to be cleared when the particles are cleared.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5, new feature not available before 5.5
- Using both Stop() and Clear()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4