Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[LightModule] Lights are not cleared when Stop() and Clear() are called.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Press the Space button to stop the particles
4. Observe how the particles are stopped and cleared, but the lights have remained.
Lights to be cleared when the particles are cleared.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5, new feature not available before 5.5
- Using both Stop() and Clear()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded