Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lightmaps are different in standalone player comparing with the Editor when both baked and realtime GI is enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button to bake scene's GI;
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Observe the rendered image and remember it;
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Build and run the scene to the standalone player;
7. Compare the rendering with the one obtained at step 3.
The rendering is the same.
The rendering in Editor and standalone player is different. In the Player the image is brighter (probably because of the additional Baked directional light). See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a8;
- Not reproducible in 2019.1.14f1 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a7;
- Reproducible only when both Realtime and Baked GI are enabled;
- Reproducible only when the Ambient Mode is set to Realtime;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake