Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Lightmaps are different in standalone player comparing with the Editor when both baked and realtime GI is enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button to bake scene's GI;
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Observe the rendered image and remember it;
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Build and run the scene to the standalone player;
7. Compare the rendering with the one obtained at step 3.
The rendering is the same.
The rendering in Editor and standalone player is different. In the Player the image is brighter (probably because of the additional Baked directional light). See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a8.
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a8;
- Not reproducible in 2019.1.14f1 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a7;
- Reproducible only when both Realtime and Baked GI are enabled;
- Reproducible only when the Ambient Mode is set to Realtime;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping