Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes executed via batch mode with -quit argument does not create Light Map files
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Delete the Assets/Scenes/scene1 folder
3. Open the command prompt in Editor folder
4. execute "Unity.exe -quit -batchmode -projectPath %projectpath% -executeMethod BuildLightmapScene.BuildTest" command
Actual result: Unity quits without creating the Light Map files. (Assets/Scenes/scene1 folder)
Expected result: Unity creates Light Map files before quitting.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b3, 5.6.3p4, 5.5.4p5.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine