Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes executed via batch mode with -quit argument does not create Light Map files
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Delete the Assets/Scenes/scene1 folder
3. Open the command prompt in Editor folder
4. execute "Unity.exe -quit -batchmode -projectPath %projectpath% -executeMethod BuildLightmapScene.BuildTest" command
Actual result: Unity quits without creating the Light Map files. (Assets/Scenes/scene1 folder)
Expected result: Unity creates Light Map files before quitting.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b3, 5.6.3p4, 5.5.4p5.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used