Search Issue Tracker
Lightmapper stalls while baking a scene with high Lightmap Resolution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open CornellBox project
2. On the Lighting Settings, change the settings on the attached screenshot.
Result: Lightmapper stalls, increasing ETA and possibly never terminating
1. If unable to reproduce with these settings, try clearing the baked data, then increasing the sample count and/or lightmap resolution
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample