Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Lightmap size is not responsive since unity 4.3
1) Open the attached project and open 'test' scene
2) Press lighmapping tab and select 'Terrain' game object.
3) Try to change lightmap size in 'Object' tab to something other that 1024, 128 for example.
4) Press 'Bake scene'
5) After baking, you will notice that texture size 1024x1024, no matter what size you choose. It should be size of that you set before baking
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar