Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Lighting] Lightmap exposure slider does not affect Light Probes
01 - Create a Scene with a few Light Probes and some Static geometry to lightmap.
02 - Add a high intensity light
03 - Lightmap it.
04 - Switch to Baked Lightmap Scene View mode
05 - Adjust the Exposure Slider available through the floating window.
The Light Probes are not exposed along with the lightmaps. This makes them very hard or impossible to read in brightly lit Scenes.
We should apply exposure compensation to both lightmap and probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine