Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Lighting] Lightmap exposure slider does not affect Light Probes
01 - Create a Scene with a few Light Probes and some Static geometry to lightmap.
02 - Add a high intensity light
03 - Lightmap it.
04 - Switch to Baked Lightmap Scene View mode
05 - Adjust the Exposure Slider available through the floating window.
The Light Probes are not exposed along with the lightmaps. This makes them very hard or impossible to read in brightly lit Scenes.
We should apply exposure compensation to both lightmap and probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes