Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Lighting] Lightmap exposure slider does not affect Light Probes
01 - Create a Scene with a few Light Probes and some Static geometry to lightmap.
02 - Add a high intensity light
03 - Lightmap it.
04 - Switch to Baked Lightmap Scene View mode
05 - Adjust the Exposure Slider available through the floating window.
The Light Probes are not exposed along with the lightmaps. This makes them very hard or impossible to read in brightly lit Scenes.
We should apply exposure compensation to both lightmap and probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called