Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Lighting] Lightmap exposure slider does not affect Light Probes
01 - Create a Scene with a few Light Probes and some Static geometry to lightmap.
02 - Add a high intensity light
03 - Lightmap it.
04 - Switch to Baked Lightmap Scene View mode
05 - Adjust the Exposure Slider available through the floating window.
The Light Probes are not exposed along with the lightmaps. This makes them very hard or impossible to read in brightly lit Scenes.
We should apply exposure compensation to both lightmap and probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)