Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Lighting] Lightmap exposure slider does not affect Light Probes
01 - Create a Scene with a few Light Probes and some Static geometry to lightmap.
02 - Add a high intensity light
03 - Lightmap it.
04 - Switch to Baked Lightmap Scene View mode
05 - Adjust the Exposure Slider available through the floating window.
The Light Probes are not exposed along with the lightmaps. This makes them very hard or impossible to read in brightly lit Scenes.
We should apply exposure compensation to both lightmap and probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual