Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Lighting] Infinite error loop after assigning 2D texture to custom cubemap property of reflection probe
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy > Light > Reflection Probe
3. Select Reflection Probe in hierarchy to view in the inspector
4. Change the Type to Custom
5. Click on the select button of cubemap texture and select the texture that appears by default
Expected Result: An error or preferrably a warning, clearly stating that a 2D texture could not be assigned to the reflection probe cubemap is shown. The errors or warnings are not shown in an neverending loop.
Observed Result: Errors is intfinitely thrown in the console
Stack Trace: Error assigning 2D texture to CUBE texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match
Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2019.2.0b2
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3