Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
[Lighting] Infinite error loop after assigning 2D texture to custom cubemap property of reflection probe
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy > Light > Reflection Probe
3. Select Reflection Probe in hierarchy to view in the inspector
4. Change the Type to Custom
5. Click on the select button of cubemap texture and select the texture that appears by default
Expected Result: An error or preferrably a warning, clearly stating that a 2D texture could not be assigned to the reflection probe cubemap is shown. The errors or warnings are not shown in an neverending loop.
Observed Result: Errors is intfinitely thrown in the console
Stack Trace: Error assigning 2D texture to CUBE texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match
Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2019.2.0b2
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets