Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)' " is thrown on additively adding a new scene to a baked scene
Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)' is thrown when a new scene is added additively to an existing baked scene having the "Auto-generate" checkbox off in Lighting settings. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download the attached project and open `s1Blue` scene
2) Check "Auto-generate" checkbox ON in Lighting settings and let the scene's lighting auto-bake
3) Uncheck the "Auto-Generate" checkbox in the Lighting window
4) Drag the 's1Red' scene from the Project folder to the Hierarchy to additively load it
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)' is thrown when a scene is added additively to an existing baked scene
Expected result: No errors are thrown when a scene is added additively
Occurring on: 2019.3.0f6 (69ba09c9b97e), 2019.3.0f3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f2
Environment: Only on Windows
Stack trace: Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete