Search Issue Tracker
[Light Probes] Light Probes ignore ambient light when not in shadow
1) Open attached project "Probes Issue"
2) Wait for baking to complete
--- Notice that light probes have an almost black dark side
Regression introduced in 5.3
This is a duplicate of issue #760728Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+