Search Issue Tracker
[Light Probes] Light Probes ignore ambient light when not in shadow
1) Open attached project "Probes Issue"
2) Wait for baking to complete
--- Notice that light probes have an almost black dark side
Regression introduced in 5.3
This is a duplicate of issue #760728Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button