Search Issue Tracker
[Light Probes] Light Probes ignore ambient light when not in shadow
1) Open attached project "Probes Issue"
2) Wait for baking to complete
--- Notice that light probes have an almost black dark side
Regression introduced in 5.3
This is a duplicate of issue #760728Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated