Search Issue Tracker
[Light Probes] Light Probes ignore ambient light when not in shadow
1) Open attached project "Probes Issue"
2) Wait for baking to complete
--- Notice that light probes have an almost black dark side
Regression introduced in 5.3
This is a duplicate of issue #760728Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.