Search Issue Tracker
[Light Probes] Light Probes ignore ambient light when not in shadow
1) Open attached project "Probes Issue"
2) Wait for baking to complete
--- Notice that light probes have an almost black dark side
Regression introduced in 5.3
This is a duplicate of issue #760728Objects lit by lightprobes do not match lighting on static lightmapped objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly