Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Light Anchor] Pivot drift when using high distances
When using a very high "Distance" value beyond 10.000 units, the pivot used for the anchor will start to translate, and the light will not even be pointing in the right direction anymore.
Expectation: using a very high distance should not result in the pivot moving at all, and the light should always point at the anchor's pivot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene