Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Light Anchor] Pivot drift when using high distances
When using a very high "Distance" value beyond 10.000 units, the pivot used for the anchor will start to translate, and the light will not even be pointing in the right direction anymore.
Expectation: using a very high distance should not result in the pivot moving at all, and the light should always point at the anchor's pivot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button