Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Light Anchor] Pivot drift when using high distances
When using a very high "Distance" value beyond 10.000 units, the pivot used for the anchor will start to translate, and the light will not even be pointing in the right direction anymore.
Expectation: using a very high distance should not result in the pivot moving at all, and the light should always point at the anchor's pivot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first