Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Light Anchor] Pivot drift when using high distances
When using a very high "Distance" value beyond 10.000 units, the pivot used for the anchor will start to translate, and the light will not even be pointing in the right direction anymore.
Expectation: using a very high distance should not result in the pivot moving at all, and the light should always point at the anchor's pivot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values