Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.11f1, 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0a1
Lens Flare does not perform Occlusion with a certain Occlusion Offset value when the Camera is facing Light
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Lens Flare Test.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene and enter Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select "Main Camera" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window change Rotation Y to 180
5. Keep changing Position Z between (-0.19 and 5.3)
6. Observe the Game view
Expected result: Lens Flare is visible
Actual result: Lens Flare disappears with certain Z values
Reproducible with: 12.1.17 (2021.3.4f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.4f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0a16)
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (different Lens Flare (no Occlusion Offset))
Reproduced on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
Note: If changing Occlusion Offset to 0 the issue is not reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags