Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Legacy Sprite Atlas packer dialog shows incorrect path to Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Sprite Atlas
3. Select it and inspect the warning in the inspector
Expected results: Warning says: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Project Settings > Editor."
Actual results: Warning says "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Settings > Editor."
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps