Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Legacy Sprite Atlas packer dialog shows incorrect path to Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Sprite Atlas
3. Select it and inspect the warning in the inspector
Expected results: Warning says: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Project Settings > Editor."
Actual results: Warning says "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Settings > Editor."
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source