Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Legacy Sprite Atlas packer dialog shows incorrect path to Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Sprite Atlas
3. Select it and inspect the warning in the inspector
Expected results: Warning says: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Project Settings > Editor."
Actual results: Warning says "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Settings > Editor."
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project