Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Legacy Sprite Atlas packer dialog shows incorrect path to Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Sprite Atlas
3. Select it and inspect the warning in the inspector
Expected results: Warning says: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Project Settings > Editor."
Actual results: Warning says "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Settings > Editor."
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI