Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.15f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Legacy cubemap crashes when parameters are changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity and create a new project
2. Create a new Legacy\Cubemap asset
3. Change "Face size" parameter
Expected result: Unity changes the parameter without a crash
Actual result: Unity crashes when changing the parameter
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1
* Crash can also be reproduced by changing the following parameters:
- Streaming Mip Maps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Oct 01, 2019 11:49
This information is fabulous! Keep pace with the great writings!
Dec 25, 2018 08:34
@Paulius011 when does version 2018.3.1f1 come out? Latest version is currently 2018.3.0f2.
Dec 20, 2018 13:07
@YOTAMNOY It is fixed in 2018.3.1f1
Dec 20, 2018 13:02
Is there any update on this issue? Still happens on the 2018.3.0f2 official release.
Nov 21, 2018 14:42
2018.2.14 is still crash, when you change paramaters.
Oct 28, 2018 06:37
Oct 19, 2018 10:47
Still facing the issue of crash after trying to resize. first faced this issue on "2018.2.1f1".
After updating unity to "2018.2.11f1", still facing the same issue.
Oct 16, 2018 03:13
2018,3 beta 5 but truble is not fixed
Oct 02, 2018 10:09
2018.2.7 and still not fixed!
Sep 19, 2018 14:20
Fuck you, lying fucks. It was not fixed, and you always do shit like that.