Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Layouts - Warning when creating a layout with a blank name
If you save an Editor Layout with a blank name e.g. a single space, the following warning will be displayed in the console:
Menu Window/Layouts/ can't be checked because it doesn't exist
This warning will also occur whenever a project is loaded.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any settings
3. Go to Layout > Save Layout...
4. Enter a single space character as the layout name
5. Save the layout
The layout is saved successfully without any warnings or errors.
A warning is produced.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a7
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1