Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Layouts - Warning when creating a layout with a blank name
If you save an Editor Layout with a blank name e.g. a single space, the following warning will be displayed in the console:
Menu Window/Layouts/ can't be checked because it doesn't exist
This warning will also occur whenever a project is loaded.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any settings
3. Go to Layout > Save Layout...
4. Enter a single space character as the layout name
5. Save the layout
The layout is saved successfully without any warnings or errors.
A warning is produced.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a7
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP