Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Layouts - Warning when creating a layout with a blank name
If you save an Editor Layout with a blank name e.g. a single space, the following warning will be displayed in the console:
Menu Window/Layouts/ can't be checked because it doesn't exist
This warning will also occur whenever a project is loaded.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any settings
3. Go to Layout > Save Layout...
4. Enter a single space character as the layout name
5. Save the layout
The layout is saved successfully without any warnings or errors.
A warning is produced.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a7
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine