Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1
Late Latch Debug Mode functionality is missing
Meta has reported that Late Latch Debug mode functionality is missing in latest 2021.3 LTS. This is necessary for ASW to achieve high performance on Quest 2.
We have confirmed that due to priority given to ETFR (eye tracked foveated rendering) for Quest Pro (Cambria), the backport of late latch debug mode to 2021.3 was put on hold previously. This bug will be fixed once backport is made and test is confirmed for 2021.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element