Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1
Late Latch Debug Mode functionality is missing
Meta has reported that Late Latch Debug mode functionality is missing in latest 2021.3 LTS. This is necessary for ASW to achieve high performance on Quest 2.
We have confirmed that due to priority given to ETFR (eye tracked foveated rendering) for Quest Pro (Cambria), the backport of late latch debug mode to 2021.3 was put on hold previously. This bug will be fixed once backport is made and test is confirmed for 2021.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"