Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1
Late Latch Debug Mode functionality is missing
Meta has reported that Late Latch Debug mode functionality is missing in latest 2021.3 LTS. This is necessary for ASW to achieve high performance on Quest 2.
We have confirmed that due to priority given to ETFR (eye tracked foveated rendering) for Quest Pro (Cambria), the backport of late latch debug mode to 2021.3 was put on hold previously. This bug will be fixed once backport is made and test is confirmed for 2021.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.15f1):
Add support for late latch debug mode to help verify late latch functionality.
Confirmed Landed in 2021.3.15f1.