Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.21f1, 2023.1.0a3
Large-ish float error margins when using the Rect Tool to rotate a 3D Object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch to the Rect Transform tool
3. Select the Cube in Scenes/SampleScene.unity
4. Rotate it using the Rect Transform tool
5. See the values printed in the console
Expected result: rotations on unaffected axes are closer to the nearest 0 or 180 degree value
Actual result: rotation values on unaffected axes are quite far from the nearest rounding point
Note: The same issue does not appear when using the Rotate Tool to rotate on a single axis.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2021.1b13, 2022.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform