Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Lag when using AssetPicker
500-1000ms lag when typing in Asset Picker search on large projects. As search is performed immediately, this lag happens on each typed character.
Moon channel topic - https://unity.slack.com/archives/GATA5HR7V/p1566383709097500
Potential fix - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G-dItnNvyS3Frfob1K_lQyrNNkFqOSJz
Investigate Debouncing (similar to Project browser)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Apr 25, 2020 19:56
Lags are an annoyance and look to avoid them whenever possible. I haven't come across any issues when working on small or large projects in the Picker search. Glad to know the bug has been fixed and we know this continually makes it suitable for our website https://www.septicserviceshunstville.com to be functioning at peak performance for our users.