Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Label's tooltip does not update correctly when its text value is changed after elision.
(see attached video)
When changing a Label's text value continuously, the Label's Tooltip only displays the text when it was first elided. The tooltip is not updated afterwards if the text value is changed.
1. Create a Label and a TextField
2. Register a callback that changes the value of the Label to match the value of the TextField
3. Type a long enough text to cause the Label's elision
4. Erase the text so the elision is not needed anymore
The tooltip is not displayed anymore.
The tooltip still displays a value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled