Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Label's tooltip does not update correctly when its text value is changed after elision.
(see attached video)
When changing a Label's text value continuously, the Label's Tooltip only displays the text when it was first elided. The tooltip is not updated afterwards if the text value is changed.
1. Create a Label and a TextField
2. Register a callback that changes the value of the Label to match the value of the TextField
3. Type a long enough text to cause the Label's elision
4. Erase the text so the elision is not needed anymore
The tooltip is not displayed anymore.
The tooltip still displays a value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy