Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Label's tooltip does not update correctly when its text value is changed after elision.
(see attached video)
When changing a Label's text value continuously, the Label's Tooltip only displays the text when it was first elided. The tooltip is not updated afterwards if the text value is changed.
1. Create a Label and a TextField
2. Register a callback that changes the value of the Label to match the value of the TextField
3. Type a long enough text to cause the Label's elision
4. Erase the text so the elision is not needed anymore
The tooltip is not displayed anymore.
The tooltip still displays a value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked