Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Label's tooltip does not update correctly when its text value is changed after elision.
(see attached video)
When changing a Label's text value continuously, the Label's Tooltip only displays the text when it was first elided. The tooltip is not updated afterwards if the text value is changed.
1. Create a Label and a TextField
2. Register a callback that changes the value of the Label to match the value of the TextField
3. Type a long enough text to cause the Label's elision
4. Erase the text so the elision is not needed anymore
The tooltip is not displayed anymore.
The tooltip still displays a value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX