Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.12f1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Korean/Chinese IME: Certain combinations of Korean letters get deleted from the InputField upon typing
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. In the Hierarchy Window right-click -> UI -> Input Field
3. Switch your Keyboard language to Korean
4. Enter Play Mode and type "rosoeofo" into the Input field
Expected result: "개내대래" appears in the field
Actual result: Some symbols get cut off and only "내래" appears in the input field
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown