Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Keystore path is not interpreted correctly when Keystore is created in folder which has specific symbols in it's name string
Symbols include space ( ), coma (,), full stop (.), semicolon (;) and most likely any other characters, that are allowed in name string but require escaping when getting the path.
1. Open any project, that has one of the symbols above in it's name, switch to Android platform (or use default name as it contains spaces - "New Unity Project (x)")
2. In Player Settings > Publishing Settings, create a new Keystone (Anywhere) and use it
3. Try building the application
Expected: application is built
Actual: errors are thrown, preventing application from being built
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 20118.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10
Note: errors differ across the 2019.2 releases, most of them indicating that keystore cannot be found in the location provided.
Unexpected parameter(s) after input APK (Proj/yep.keystore)
"UnityException: Can not sign the application
Unable to sign the application; keystore file not found!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source