Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Keystore path is not interpreted correctly when Keystore is created in folder which has specific symbols in it's name string
Symbols include space ( ), coma (,), full stop (.), semicolon (;) and most likely any other characters, that are allowed in name string but require escaping when getting the path.
1. Open any project, that has one of the symbols above in it's name, switch to Android platform (or use default name as it contains spaces - "New Unity Project (x)")
2. In Player Settings > Publishing Settings, create a new Keystone (Anywhere) and use it
3. Try building the application
Expected: application is built
Actual: errors are thrown, preventing application from being built
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 20118.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10
Note: errors differ across the 2019.2 releases, most of them indicating that keystore cannot be found in the location provided.
Unexpected parameter(s) after input APK (Proj/yep.keystore)
"UnityException: Can not sign the application
Unable to sign the application; keystore file not found!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar