Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Key frame selection selects adjacent object's keys if the objects are named in sequential order
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and a "test" scene in it.
2. In Hierarchy window under the Canvas element select "scale_tests" game object.
3. Open Animation window and notice that "scale_tests" game object has 18 grandchildren and all of them are named sequential.
4. Select "Image_01" key frame and notice that "Image_12" key frame was selected to.
5. Expand "Image_12" in the Animation window and notice that only key frames on X and Z axis were selected.
Expected behavior: Only one key frame is selected.
Actual behavior: Selecting key frame of one child game object in the timeline also highlights the keys on another child game object in that hierarchy.
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened