Search Issue Tracker
Jumping cursor in MonoDevelop
This issue is caused by another issue:
"When opening MonoDevelop, 2 instances of one script are opened".
If you have opened two instances of the same script in MonoDevelop, edit something in the first instance and save your changes. Remember in which line cursor was placed. Go to the other instance of the same file, edit your script on different line and save it. After saving, cursor usually jumps to the line where it was placed on the first instance.
Reproducible on MonoDevelop 4.0.1 which comes with Unity from 4.3.x version.
Workaround is to close duplicated instance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene