Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Profiler crashes in ThreadDeserializer when enabling/disabling profiling quickly
These warning spam the console in Play mode for different particular projects:
Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the call-stacks of the leaked allocations
- download this project
- make sure the profiler window is open.
- go to: HexartUI->Scenes->Demo(Desktop)
- Run the scene: sometimes this will trigger the warning immediately
- if you don't see the issue, play through the UI a bit
Note: while i was investigating this issue, I also got a crash. See the Editor.log for stack trace (line 1935)
0x00007FF6B71EF0BE (Unity) memcpy_repmovs
0x00007FF6B4C966E0 (Unity) profiling::ThreadDeserializer::ParseBlock<0,0>
0x00007FF6B4CA2318 (Unity) profiling::ProfilerFrameDataDeserializer::ParseThreadJobFunc
0x00007FF6B5773038 (Unity) JobQueue::Exec
0x00007FF6B57794C8 (Unity) JobQueue::WaitForJobGroupID
0x00007FF6B5757138 (Unity) CompleteFenceInternal
0x00007FF6B4CA2761 (Unity) profiling::ProfilerFrameDataDeserializer::ReadData
0x00007FF6B4CA2E19 (Unity) profiling::ProfilerFrameDataDeserializer::ReadThreadFunc
0x00007FF6B5AC4097 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF953013034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
Reproducible on Windows only.
Reproducible on 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a4
Note: this only seems to repro on some of our Lenovo ThinkPad laptops, bu tnot on more powerful Desktop PCs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone