Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"Jobs can only create Temp memory" error is thrown when using ExclusiveEntityTransaction.Instantiate() inside of a job
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1180476.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected results: InvalidOperationException: Jobs can only create Temp memory error is not thrown
Actual results: InvalidOperationException: Jobs can only create Temp memory error is thrown
Reproducible with: Entities 0.1.1 (using 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5)
Couldn't test due to errors on: 2018.4, 2019.1.0b6 and earlier versions, 2019.2.0a14 and earlier versions, 2019.3.0a9 and earlier versions
Notes: When viewing "test" world on Entity Debugger only two first iterations of jobs throws errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform