Search Issue Tracker
JobComponentSystem is stripped when the project is built with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1181838.zip"
2. Enable Autoconnect profiler in the project's build settings
3. Build the project
4. Select any frame
Expected result: Calculations are done in the main thread and worker threads and take up hundreds of milliseconds to finish
Actual result: Almost nothing is done in the main thread and no worker threads are being used
Reproducible with: Unity 2019.2.17f1 (Entities 0.1.1)
Reproducible on Windows and MacOS IL2CPP builds
The issue is not reproducible on Unity 2018.4.15f1 and below, as the latest available Entities package version is 0.0.12-preview.24 which misses required functionality.
The issue does not reproduce on Unity 2019.3.0a9 and below because UnityLinker cannot be found.
On Unity 2019.3.0a10 (Entities 0.1.1) and above JobComponentSystem works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)