Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Crash only happens if script is used in prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open the scene
3. Try adding NPCTick.js script (Assets/NPCs) to Player prefab (Assets/Player)
4. In the inspector, press apply button
5. Unity crashes.
Regression from 4.6. In 4.6 there was an error thrown:
"UnityException: You are not allowed to call this function when declaring a variable.
Move it to the line after without a variable declaration."
Reproduced with 5.0.1f1, 5.3.0f3.
Fix verified on 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened