Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash only happens if script is used in prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open the scene
3. Try adding NPCTick.js script (Assets/NPCs) to Player prefab (Assets/Player)
4. In the inspector, press apply button
5. Unity crashes.
Regression from 4.6. In 4.6 there was an error thrown:
"UnityException: You are not allowed to call this function when declaring a variable.
Move it to the line after without a variable declaration."
Reproduced with 5.0.1f1, 5.3.0f3.
Fix verified on 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode