Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Crash only happens if script is used in prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open the scene
3. Try adding NPCTick.js script (Assets/NPCs) to Player prefab (Assets/Player)
4. In the inspector, press apply button
5. Unity crashes.
Regression from 4.6. In 4.6 there was an error thrown:
"UnityException: You are not allowed to call this function when declaring a variable.
Move it to the line after without a variable declaration."
Reproduced with 5.0.1f1, 5.3.0f3.
Fix verified on 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade