Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash only happens if script is used in prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open the scene
3. Try adding NPCTick.js script (Assets/NPCs) to Player prefab (Assets/Player)
4. In the inspector, press apply button
5. Unity crashes.
Regression from 4.6. In 4.6 there was an error thrown:
"UnityException: You are not allowed to call this function when declaring a variable.
Move it to the line after without a variable declaration."
Reproduced with 5.0.1f1, 5.3.0f3.
Fix verified on 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3