Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash only happens if script is used in prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open the scene
3. Try adding NPCTick.js script (Assets/NPCs) to Player prefab (Assets/Player)
4. In the inspector, press apply button
5. Unity crashes.
Regression from 4.6. In 4.6 there was an error thrown:
"UnityException: You are not allowed to call this function when declaring a variable.
Move it to the line after without a variable declaration."
Reproduced with 5.0.1f1, 5.3.0f3.
Fix verified on 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly