Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.51.1
Found in [Package]
It is very difficult to add a build component to a build config.
# Load 2021.3 and entities 0.51
# Go to : *Assets > Create > Build Configuration > Empty Build Configuration*
# Click *Add Component*
# Select a Unity Build to add component.
You can't get past the Unity Build section. First Reported here: [https://forum.unity.com/threads/0-51-build-configuration-failed-to-add-component.1296681/#post-8212173]
It is not reproducible in 2020.3 with 0.51
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected