Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.51.1
Found in [Package]
It is very difficult to add a build component to a build config.
# Load 2021.3 and entities 0.51
# Go to : *Assets > Create > Build Configuration > Empty Build Configuration*
# Click *Add Component*
# Select a Unity Build to add component.
You can't get past the Unity Build section. First Reported here: [https://forum.unity.com/threads/0-51-build-configuration-failed-to-add-component.1296681/#post-8212173]
It is not reproducible in 2020.3 with 0.51
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode