Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Issues with the Transform UI in the builder
There are a couple of issues raised by users after their first use of the UI of Transform in the UI Builder.
1 - A couple of alignment issues.
2 - Value not converted when changing unit
3 - Issue when entering '.' in the Scale fields that change the value to '0' right away
4 - Dragging radian value is too fast and does not match degree. It should not increment by 1 rad but by pi/180 instead.
6 - 'Pivot Origin' should be renamed to 'Origin'
7. Warning appears when manipulating a item with a rotation set to 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send