Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Issues with the Transform UI in the builder
There are a couple of issues raised by users after their first use of the UI of Transform in the UI Builder.
1 - A couple of alignment issues.
2 - Value not converted when changing unit
3 - Issue when entering '.' in the Scale fields that change the value to '0' right away
4 - Dragging radian value is too fast and does not match degree. It should not increment by 1 rad but by pi/180 instead.
6 - 'Pivot Origin' should be renamed to 'Origin'
7. Warning appears when manipulating a item with a rotation set to 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true