Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Issues with the Transform UI in the builder
There are a couple of issues raised by users after their first use of the UI of Transform in the UI Builder.
1 - A couple of alignment issues.
2 - Value not converted when changing unit
3 - Issue when entering '.' in the Scale fields that change the value to '0' right away
4 - Dragging radian value is too fast and does not match degree. It should not increment by 1 rad but by pi/180 instead.
6 - 'Pivot Origin' should be renamed to 'Origin'
7. Warning appears when manipulating a item with a rotation set to 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker